Our jewelry is crafted to last a lifetime; however, with normal wear some simple steps are needed to properly care for your new piece of jewelry. Esbe jewelry is timeless and will be worn for generations to come! Caring for your jewelry mostly requires your best judgment, but when in doubt.
- Store your jewelry in a cool, dry place.
- Do not store jewelry in the bathroom.
- Keep your jewelry in a sealed poly bag or a jewelry bag.
- Store each piece separately so that the pieces will not rub and cause scratching.
- Remember to put your jewelry on after applying perfumes, hairsprays and lotions as these products will affect the finish of the metals and the stones.
- When getting dressed put your jewelry on last!